So much to be thankful for this morning.
1. sunshine, blue skies, and fall leaves
2. Zoe’s* little sister having a sleepover last night
3. Wogayu stepping into the “big brother” role
4. books – even when there are so many I feel compelled to read all at once to find information for my family
5. homemade chicken and rice soup
6. learning not to stress over my kids’ grades – this is progress, friends
7. years of homeschooling when grades and gpa’s didn’t exist – and my kids were just fine
8. faith which gives hope
9. friends who make me laugh
10. friends with good taste who give much-needed advice
How about you? What are you thankful for today?
encourage one another,
*Zoe is the name our foster daughter chose to use on One Thankful Mom; it is not her real name.
This post may contain Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.