(Scroll down to the bottom for details about the giveaway)
For a limited time, registration for the two Empowered to Connect conferences is half price, thanks to a grant from Focus on the Family.
Show Hope is partnering with Empowered to Connect to present the Empowered to Connect Conference in Denver, CO and Nashville, TN. This conference will feature Dr. Karyn Purvis, a leading expert in the field of research-based interventions for at-risk children. It will be an invaluable experience for parents who seek to find hope and healing for adopted or fostered children.
Conference Locations and Dates
- Denver, CO— April 8-9, 2011 (at Bear Valley Church)
- Nashville, TN—September 23-24, 2011 (at Brentwood Baptist Church)
Cost: Early Bird Registration is $35/individual $50/couple through March 1 for Denver and June 1 for Nashville.
*Limited-time offer:* All registrations will be ½ off for a limited time thanks to a generous donation from Focus on the Family. Use discount code: FOCUS.
Register online today so you don’t miss this great opportunity!
These two-day conferences will be hosted by founding Show Hope board members and friends of Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman, Dan and Terri Coley. Presenting along with Dr. Karyn Purvis, are Michael and Amy Monroe, adoptive parents and ministry leaders of Irving Bible Church in Dallas.
What others have said about the conference:
“Dr. Purvis is beyond amazing! I wish every adoptive parent could hear her.” -Sarah
“So good. So practical. I will be able to go home and start using these principles tonight.” -Jen
“Dr. Purvis is infectious! She is warm, personable and very knowledgeable. The Monroes bring personal experience that makes them relatable and worth hearing.” -Matt
Visit www.etcconference.org for more details and to register online.
In the spirit of today’s post, I am giving away a copy of the Empowering, Connecting & Correcting Principles DVD from Empowered to Connect and Dr. Karyn Purvis. From the ETC website: “This DVD offers a very helpful overview of the three principles that serve as the foundation of Dr. Purvis’ approach to help parents better understand how to connect with their children in order to help them heal and reach their highest potential.” Each one of the following will give you one chance to win Empowering, Connecting & Correcting Principles.
- Leave me a comment! Anything will do, but I would love to know what your favorite resource on the Empowered to Connect website is. If you do any of the other things (below), make sure to leave a comment too and let me know so I can add up your chances to win.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Post about the giveaway or the conference discount on your blog (or Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with this link: http://bit.ly/h5cT4b
- Subscribe to the Empowered to Connect RSS feed
- The giveaway will end on Thursday, February 17 at 11:59 PM PST.
Happy Friday everyone!
This post may contain Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.