Since I started blogging in the spring of 2006, I’ve written many posts and I hate to think you’re missing out on some of my favorites, so below are my top twelve.
- Meditations on a Messy Life
- This Could Have Been My Life
- You Broke My Heart
- Not That Special
- My Learning Curve: Restorative Sabbatical
- My Learning Curve: When the Truth Brings Sorrow
- Walking Humbly
- My Learning Curve: Wearing Love
- Their Pain, Not Mine
- The Marathon of Therapeutic Parenting
- Before I Knew She was Mine
- My Learning Curve: Burned Out Yet?
This post poured out of me one afternoon when I was struggling – it must have struck a chord because it is my most popular post.
No more regrets.
A poignant and convicting “mommy moment” with Eby.
I’ll never take her place.
A four-part series on how Russ regained his hope and courage in our life as adoptive parents.
Grief is a big part of Honeybee’s journey since her adoption at almost ten years old.
Humility is not for sissies.
Helping Eby feel close to Mom and Dad.
Recognizing my children’s suffering in the process of adoption
This is definitely not a sprint — we’re in it for the long haul.
Reflections on God’s plan to add Honeybee to our family.
Seven ways to avoiding burn out as parents.